Acupuncture is a health system that has been used in China for over 2,500 years and is now used widely throughout the world.
Acupuncture involves the placement of hair-thin metal filaments at specific points just below the skin’s surface to quiet the nervous system. This opens energetic pathways of circulation throughout the body which may be blocked due to illness or injury. The free flow of this circulation enhances the body’s natural tendency and ability to heal itself.
Acupuncture can treat most common ailments and conditions:
- Acupuncture improves circulation to speed up healing of chronic and acute pain and injuries.
- Acupuncture can boost the immune system for preventative care and improved overall quality of life.
- Acupuncture is an excellent complement to other forms of health care and can often treat conditions for which conventional western medicine offers little or no benefit.
Here are some common conditions acupuncture can treat:
- Chronic back pain
- Colds & Flus
- Diabetes/blood sugar management
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Menopausal symptoms
- Menstrual issues
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Pre- and post-operative pain
- Recovery from illness or injury